1. Full paper submissionJournal of Environmental Science and Development (IJESD, ISSN:2010-0264), all accepted papers will be indexed by Scopus (Since 2019) and included in the Chemical Abstracts Services (CAS), CABI, Ulrich Periodicals Directory, Electronic Journals Library, Crossref, ProQuest.
Basic Publishing Requirement of
IJESD for each submitted paper:
1) A minimum of 5 full pages, excluding title, authors, affiliations, abstract, keywords and references
2) A minimum of 3 Figures/Tables
3) A minimum of 10 references in "References" section per article
4) The similarity index of each article should be below 30%
Template | Click
2. Abstract submissionAccepted abstract will be included in conference program, but will NOT published, authors will be invited to give an oral presentation on site.
Template | Click
Please send the Full paper/Abstract to Electronic Submission System or firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper Page Limits
Regular Papers: 5-8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
Extra Page: Extra pages can be purchased at $30 (US dollars) per extra page
Policy on Multiple Submissions
ICWPT will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during the ICWPT reviewing period. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.